mercredi 25 novembre 2009

Q & R avec Rafa / 25 nov. 2009

Questions for Rafa: What would I like for Christmas? World peace

385x225_rafa_new

Do you think that the ATP will ever have a realistic schedule for players and a decent off season?

Stephanie Thomas

RN: I hope so. We are working with them closely. We'll see.

What’s most important in your career now, ranking or longevity?
Hanne K, Norway

RN: The most important thing right now is to play good. Then clearly to win titles is the most important thing. The ranking comes with that.

Why do you use the slice so much during a match? I saw this especially in your last few matches and personally I don't think it's a good idea.
Alexandra

RN: It depends on the surface you play. Here in indoor you try to do that to break the rythm of the other player. However let me tell you I would love to simply hit big points... Simply not possible.

What do you think of the crowd being in the dark at the O2 and all the focus on the court?
Lisa, London

RN: Funny, you are right. I think the court and the stadium looks really great.

Will you be watching El Clasico on Sunday?
Nick Clarke

RN: ABSOLUTELY!!! :-)



Do you do any meditation or visualisation to help you focus and prepare for matches?
Juliette

RN: Nope.

If you only could wish for one thing for Christmas what would it be?
Anna

RN: No wars!

Why didn't you challenge that call when you thought you had hit an ace against Soderling?
Alice

RN: The umpire told me he'd seen it clearly out... If he was so sure I didn't challenge. My team told me afterwards they'd received sms from friends watching TV and telling me it was in... Too bad.

I noticed you were hitting the ball a lot more flat on hardcourts early in the season (very successfully) but now I see you are using a lot of topspin again. Why this change in tactic
Javidan

RN: Simply trying to play better. I would love to hit it like I was at the beginning of this year!

Aucun commentaire: