lundi 23 novembre 2009

Rafa's Blog: I just love being back in London



Hi everyone,

Isn't it strange to be blogging from London at this time of the year?
I hope that you all will enjoy the tennis here in London as much as we are doing it right now. I am really happy to be back here in London. I have always said that Wimbledon is probably my favorite tournament and always enjoyed very much my time in London. Either at Queen's or at Wimbledon the people always treated me great and I feel this really as a special place. It is funny since from the first time I came, I was treated here in a special way.

I love being back here in London and with the possibility to play. I remember earlier this year those tough days when I was here and had to take the decision to not play Wimbledon. Those days are over, still I couldn't play Wimbledon and that hurt, but at least I have the chance to play here again in a new tournament, a new venue which by the way it is fantastic, with a great atmosphere.

I love being back in London!!!

Rafa

Aucun commentaire: