mardi 7 juillet 2009

Mon ami MATHIEU MONTCOURT

Manacor, Spain - July 7th 2009

This morning I woke up with one of the worst news anyone can receive. I heard about the death of our friend Mathieu Montcourt. I am still under shock for this. I can't believe it.

I knew Mathieu since we were kids. We competed together at all the events at an international level there is since you are a kid: Les Petit As, Copa Borotta, etc. and of course afterwards once becoming professionals,.

When someone like this disappears, when something like this happens, you really know where we are and the relativeness of winning or losing a tennis match, of not competing at an event or anything else. This is the loss of a guy who was only 24 and that was sports person. He won't be playing with us again.

I would like to send my most deep and sincere condolences to his family, to his friends and to the French fans.

Mathieu, Rest in peace.

Rafa Nadal

http://www.rafaelnadal.com/nadal/en/news/article/mon-ami-mathieu-montcourt

Aucun commentaire: