vendredi 5 juin 2009

Message de Rafa sur son site officiel

"I am very disappointed to not be able to come this year to Queen's, defend the title I won last year and enjoy playing there in front of that very knowledgeable crowds. To play in London has always been special for me, to play at the Queen's Club an honour and the fans in the UK are among the best I have ever seen, always supporting me since the first time I played there.

I have been having some problems in the past months with my knees, that's no secret, that did not allow me to compete at 100% always.

I need to work with my team to recover well, work on my physical condition to be at my top form and get ready for the grass to play at Wimbledon. I hope I can be ready to compete by then.

I am really sorry and I hope that the people at the Club will still want me to come next year.

Rafa"

Aucun commentaire: