mercredi 15 mai 2013

Rafael Nadal 15 May 2013/ Interview transcript (English)

Q: Just an assessment of your performance
R. Nadal:  I think I played the right match to go through and I played well and the beginning Fabio had more mistakes but I prefer to talk about myself and aggressive when I had the chance.  

Q: Last year many problems – do you feel better that this year?
R. Nadal:  I don’t want to talk any more about my pain and my knee in every press conference. I have talked too much about that and now I wasn’t to talk about tennis.

Q: Today Murray Wawrinka and then Tsonga. What does that change.
R. Nadal:  Do you see any difference. Nothing changes. I am still in the same place with fantastic players and sometimes one loses and one wins and we are here competing with the top 50 players in the world on a Masters tour. Wawrinka came with 2 finals and he is probably tired, Tsonga had a tough match against Janowicz and Murray gets injured and the calendar is tough. I wish him a fast recovery.

Source: http://www.internazionalibnlditalia.com/News/Tennis/2013/Interview-Transcripts/Nadal-Wednesday.aspx

Aucun commentaire: