lundi 15 décembre 2008

Message sur le site officiel de Rafa.

DECEMBER 11 | 2008

THESE DAYS AND INJURY UPDATE

Just wanted to let all my English speaking fans that I have resumed practice a couple of weeks ago and things are going well.

On Friday Dec. 12th I am having the year end dinner, Christmas dinner, with my team. They will all come to Manacor and we will celebrate a great 08 season.

On Monday morning I will practice and then fly late in the afternoon to Madrid since there is a dinner offered by MARCA with the King of Spain and some other sportsmen. This is to close the festivities of the newspaper's 70th anniversary.

On Tuesday we are doing the match against Malaria and hopefully the stadium will be full. We are very excited about this again.

Thanks to all.

Rafa

Aucun commentaire: