lundi 10 novembre 2008




NO DAVIS CUP FINAL FOR RAFA. "IT PAINS ME"
Tuesday November 10th, 2008
Unfortunately Rafa will not be able to compete at the Davis Cup final. After the medical tests done today, he announced that he will not travel with the Spanish team to Mar del Plata in Argentina on Thursday.
Rest assured that this was one of the worst decisions he's ever had to make, a very painful one, the one that no one wanted to hear. Rafa is deeply upset about it, more than anyone else for sure.
These are his words at the press conference in Barcelona:
"After a very long and positive year, it is terrible for me not to be able to participate at two of the events that were part of my goals of the year, Shanghai and the Davis Cup final."
"These are tough moments, but I have done everything possible to be fit for the final. It was something I really wanted. I am used to pain, I am used to playing with pain but this time is different, I can't control it".
EFE

http://www.rafaelnadal.com/nadal/en/home

Aucun commentaire: