jeudi 1 juillet 2010

Q & R avec Rafa: would you like a vuvuzela?

Rafael Nadal
10 hours ago


blog post photo


Congratulations on your fine win over Soderling, especially when he called for the trainer just as you were going to serve for the set. Were you surprised when the umpire allowed it? Shani Hastings

RN:
No, not at all. It is within the rules so no problem. I do think that the trainer should be closer to the courts so that it doesn't take so much time to arrive.

During your game against Sodering, the cameras zoomed in on a scar on your back whilst you were changing your shirt. How did you get this scar as it looked like quite a painful one! Elizabeth, London

RN:
It was a medical mistake when I was young. Instead of receiving some medicine a doctor poured the wrong treatment. V difficult to explain in English.

How are you handling the expectation everyone has on you at the moment? Goran, Croatia

RN:
I suppose I am used to it. Maybe Andy has more pressure than me here for the next match.

My 13-year-old son is fanatical about his tennis and you’re his idol! He competes a lot and like all sportsmen he loves to win. However when he loses he’s so down and angry with himself (sometimes for days!) and there is nothing that I can say to help. What do you suggest? Lisa

RN:
He has to enjoy what he does and learn from defeats (and from wins). Tennis in the end is only a game. The word game says it all!

Would you ever consider playing World Team Tennis here in the US after you retire? Stanford

RN:
Not for the moment

Do you or would you like to own a vuvuzela? JoAnn

RN:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :-)

Several years ago Roger got his 'RF' logo. Now you've got your logo which is pretty much like horns of a bull. How do you like it? And did you participate in the design of it? Marjorie, Shanghai

RN:
I like it. I have been using it on my shoes for some time. Now I know it is more used and sold by Nike. Good stuff!

Is competing in the 2012 London Olympics a big goal of yours? Kim

RN:
It is definitely something I will love to do!

Aucun commentaire: