dimanche 4 juillet 2010

Blog de Rafa

Hi everyone,
I am going soon to sleep. Tomorrow it is a big day and I want to be ready for that.

This is my 4th consecutive final in Wimbledon and after losing the first two I managed to achieve my biggest win: to win at Wimbledon. That was one of the best feelings in my career and I would love to repeat that again tomorrow. Something amazing. I know it will be very, very difficult since Berdych is playing great, but it would be unbelievable to lift that trophy again.

The first time you do it, the first time I did it, I think I was not realizing everything. So I think that if I have the chance to lift it tomorrow it will also be a different sensation, maybe even bigger! Amazing for me, amazing.

I am not sure that I will have time tomorrow to write this blog. I can promise you that if I don't I will send one on Monday.

Thanks for all your support these 2 weeks!
Rafa

Aucun commentaire: