jeudi 8 avril 2010

Rafa's mum, formula 1 and music


Hola Rafa,
My question is, I was wondering if you wear contact lenses (on court) or glasses off court? The reason I ask is because in a couple of pictures I've seen of you looking at a PC screen, you have your face very close to it. Good luck for the season. Look forward to seeing you in Monte Carlo as I have my tickets.
Rosa

RN: HI rosa, no I don't wear contact lenses or glasses. Many thanks

Hola Rafa, I read in your book that in your early years of playing professional tennis you called your mother every night when you are on tour. Do you still call your mother daily like that?
Wish you best in MC. I cannot be on court but I always watch you play on TV or online.
VAMOS RAFA.

RN: I do call my mother quite a lot. I like to stay in touch with my family and friends too.

Hi Rafa,
I am a mom so I would like to know what does she say after your matches? I just always think of her when you are playing
Bela

RN: She gives me a kiss and asks me if I am fine, win or lose.

Hi Rafa,
I know you travel all over the world, and maybe you don’t like planes too much, but I’m wondering if there is a place that you haven’t been to yet and you would love to go to some day. Can you give us a couple of examples? We love you and we wish you all the best for Monte Carlo.

RN: Absolutely, but I always say that the best place in the world is the Balearic Islands.

Hi Rafito, how are you?
I know you are an avid formula one fan, but I don’t know I you ever get the chance to go watch races. Have you been to one yet and matched it live?? If not, which race would you like to watch the most.
Thank you, you’re my number 1.
Michael

RN: I have never been to one and I always wanted to. I know my PR guy has tried several times but we can't find the time to go. Maybe one day. I would like to see the Monaco Grand Prix.

Hola Rafa!
Thank you for being the way you are. You’re my idol.
I’ve read in multiple places what you like to do when you’re not playing tennis, but can you –by any chance – share with us something that you would like to learn to do someday. Like for example, learn to scuba dive, learn to cook, lean to surf, etc etc?
Marisol Gutiérrez
Miami

RN: Thank you very much. I just like to learn in general.

Rafa! I saw you playing in Miami and you were unbelievable. Please keep on fighting like you always have, never, ever give up. My question to you is. What would be a music artist that you would absolutely love to watch live in a concert??? Do you get to go to any concerts at all?
We love you!! Xoxo
Jess

RN: Thanks. I don't have much time to go to concerts but I have been at some.

Source: http://www.rafaelnadal.com/content/rafas-mum-formula-1-and-music

Aucun commentaire: