dimanche 20 octobre 2013

Rafael Nadal: ´I will think of a family only when I´ll retire from tennis´

The wait grows in Perù for Rafael Nadal’s exhibition on the 17th of November in Lima against his country man David Ferrer. Interviewed by South-American media the Spanish reveals that there is a bond with a soccer player of the past and how the thought of building a family is still far from becoming true.
“My family has a friendly relationship with John Seminary, Peruvian former player who played in Spain early in the 60’s. He was top-goalscorer of the Liga with Real Saragozza scoring 32 goals and he made some appearances with Barcellona. The acquaintance was born thanks to my uncle Miguel Angel who, when he used to play with the blau grana, received some lessons of John” reveals Rafa.
“When my life will be tidier and I will go back to normality without playing tennis anymore, I could think to form a family. Today it’s hard to think about it because I travel a lot, without living steadily in a place, I am surely a very active person I will be able to have interests outside tennis. In this moment I’m fine like this, I would like to have a family, but I’m not in a hurry, it’s much easier to form one when things will be more stable” ends the number one of the world.

Source:http://www.tennisworldusa.org/Rafael-Nadal-I-will-think-of-a-family-only-when-Ill-retire-from-tennis-articolo13892.html

Aucun commentaire: