mercredi 11 décembre 2013

Photos Facebook de Rafa/ Rafa's Facebook pictures

                                   First day of practice home. Getting ready for 2014.

               With the great jgomeznoya cycling in this wonderful area of Mallorca. I recommend it to you!
                           Good practice in the morning with my friend Tomeu. In the afternoon physical training.
 Playing heads up with Alfonso, getting ready to beat Ronaldo in the Prague Poker tournament. Anytime is good for practice.
                        Thanks a lot to Txema and thank all of you for attending this event for a good cause!
 Thanks for your participation! The answer to the question about my fishing picture is Tomeu Nadal! Yesterday I tried a bluff for #TGHP
 Thanks a lot to all readers of #Marca for this award, to be around so many Spanish sport legends is an honor!
 We start the Second challenge from #TGHP and I need to have more likes than my brother Tomeu Nadal and to make it possible I show you this picture that I wish you love it. Do you know who's that? Tomeu or me?

 We are now in Chile, with David and Nole to pay tribute to #NicolasMassu ! You are huge Nico!
                     I can now finally do it: I introduce you to my brother Tomeu Nadal

Aucun commentaire: